As the warmth of summer begins to fade away and the cooler air of fall begins to settle in, it is extremely important to make sure that your furnace is ready for the cold of winter. The fall months are the perfect time to schedule your home’s annual furnace tune-up. With preventative maintenance, you can count on your furnace staying in good working condition all throughout the winter, but it can also make a difference in extending the life of your system.
At Silver State Refrigeration, HVAC & Plumbing, we offer comprehensive furnace maintenance that will keep your home’s heating system running effectively and efficiently.
Why Is Furnace Maintenance Important?
Your furnace is responsible for keeping your home warm and one of the key components of making sure that the people in your home are comfortable. To make the most of your home’s heating system, it is important to schedule a furnace tune-up before the winter months arrive. As with any other piece of mechanical equipment, maintenance is necessary to ensure that it continues to run efficiently.
A few important reasons why furnace tune-ups are important include:
- To Inspect The System: During an annual furnace maintenance appointment, an experienced HVAC technician will carefully inspect the heating system of your home. They will look for signs of wear or tear, while also checking for any potential damages or repairs.
- To Identify Any Problems: Furnace tune-ups are also one of the most effective ways to catch developing problems and get them resolved before they can become a costly repair.
- To Clean The System: Technicians will also take the time to change air filters and clean dirty components. By changing air filters and keeping your furnace clean, you can improve energy efficiency, reduce heating bill costs, and improve the air quality of your home. You might even consider have the air ducts of your home cleaned to remove any build up of dust, debris, or other airborne contaminants. With a clean furnace and clean air ducts, air will be able to flow easier, but it will also be cleaner to breathe in for you and those you love.
- To Test Performance: Your HVAC technician will also test the system for proper function and performance. In many cases, testing how well or how quickly your furnace can heat up your home can help them to catch issues that may have been missed when the system was not in use.
- To Maintain Your Warranty: If your furnace is still under a manufacturer’s warranty, you must keep up with annual maintenance in order to validate it. Missing a furnace tune-up could cause you to lose your warranty and cost you significantly if major repairs are needed down the road.
By keeping your system clean and in proper working order, you will notice a furnace that not only works better, but you will also have a furnace that lasts longer. Silver State Refrigeration, HVAC & Plumbing provides comprehensive furnace tune-ups in Nevada, California, and Arizona.Contact us today to make sure your furnace is ready for winter and prevent it from breaking down when you need it most.
Silver State Refrigeration, HVAC & Plumbing
4535 Copper Sage Street Las Vegas, NV 89115